The data controller is Emily S.r.l. Whose headquarters is in Via Pisacane 113/A, 46019 Viadana (MN).
What is a cookie?
The cookies are small text file which are downloaded to the User device when surfing on a website. Any following visit, the cookies are re-forwarded to the website generating them (first party cookies) or to another website, recognising them (third party cookies). They aim for example at allowing a more efficient page surfing, at remembering the favourite websites and in general at improving the surfing experience. Cookies also help to deliver advertising content targeted at you based on your interests. Depending on the function and the originator of the cookie, it may be divided into technical cookies, analytical cookies, profiling cookies, first party cookies and third party cookies.
Technical cookies are cookies whose storage does not require the prior consent of the user pursuant to art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
This category includes the so-called essential cookies, i.e. cookies that are strictly necessary, that enable functions, without which it would not be possible to complete profit from the Site.
The essential technical cookies are exclusively used by Emily S.r.l. and therefore they are first party cookies. They are saved on the User computer (or other device) only during individual browser usage sessions. Essential technical cookies are used, for example, to allow registration and authentication of the User for access to its account, when adding cars to the comparison, to the garage, when configuring equipment to a vehicle and finally they are used to provide the User with additional information such as, for example, the latest cars displayed.
A similar cookies is used to save the user decision to use the cookies on our website.
The essential cookies cannot be disabled using the website functions.
|Source||Name||Characteristics and purpose||Duration|
|DealerK||cc_cookie_accept||It recognizes the user and it avoids the appearance of pop-ups if already accepted||1 year|
|DealerK||cc_cookie_decline||It recognizes the user and it avoids the appearance of pop-ups if already accepted||For life|
|Site performance monitoring||Session|
|Cloudflare||__cfduid||It allows you to identify visitors from shared IPs and it applies specific security measures||1 year|
The Site also uses profiling cookies which are used to analyse the User behaviour in order to improve the Site’s browsing experience and for marketing purposes. The use of profiling cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the User.
To this end, the Site acquires the User’s consent in the forms provided for by the Measure through the banner that appears on the first visit to the Site. The User can revoke its consent at any time by disabling the corresponding cookie. Failure to give consent to the use of profiling cookies will not interfere with the ability to access the Site, except for the inability to access those features or content that make use of these cookies.
The User may change at any time its settings and consent to the use of profiling cookies.
|Source||Cookies||Characteristics and purpose||Duration|
|DealerK||_gat_allDeKTracker||Analytics data tracking via DealerK account||1 year|
|DealerK||_gat_customerTracker||Analytics data tracking via DealerK account||1 year|
|DealerK||_dk_consent_given||Tracking of consent to the personal data processing||1 year|
|To study and improve advertising in order to send the users messages in line with its interests||2 years,
|Icegram||icegram_campaign_shown_[Campaign Code]||Tracking user behaviour when viewing graphical elements such as banners, popups, toasts, and messengers||1 year|
Third party cookies
|Google Analytics K||__utma
|Service to analyse site traffic anonymously, through aggregation in Google Analytics||2 Years,
|Study and improve advertising in order to send the users messages in line with its interests||2 years,
|Facebook:||_fr||Study and improve advertising in order to send the users messages in line with its interests||3 months||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
How to disable cookies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The user may change this setting to block cookies or to prevent certain cookies from being stored on any device. There are several ways to manage cookies. The data subject can refer to the technical guide and/or help screen of its browser to manage or change the browser settings. In the case of different devices (e.g. computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the User must ensure that the browser settings of each device are configured to reflect the User cookie preferences.
For example, here are some links to the online documentation of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer(tm): http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
In relation to the personal data collected, the data subject may exercise, at any time, including by delegation, the rights under Article 7 and 15 to 22 of the GDPR and, in particular, the right to request access to its data, rectification or deletion of the same, the limitation of the processing and to oppose its use by us, as well as the right to request delivery of some of them.
Right of access
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, and, if so, the existence of adequate safeguards;
- where possible, the expected retention period for the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the controller to rectify or erase the personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to him or to object to its processing; and
- the existence of the right to request the controller to rectify or erase the personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or which has a similar significant impact on the data subject and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance of, and the expected consequences for, the data subject of such processing.
Right of rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
Right of cancellation
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data relating to him or her without undue delay and the controller shall be obliged to erase personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- the data subject objects to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the processing when one of the following situations occurs:
- the user reports that its personal data is not correct, for the granted time period, to the data controller, thus asking to check its personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and requests instead that its use be restricted
- although the controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court
- the user is against the treatment, waiting for a control as to check whether the data controller is entitled to process the data even though the User is against the treatment
Right of opposition
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
Right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning it, which it provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data were provided:
- the processing is based on the consent and on the contract; and
- the processing is automatically carried out
In exercising its right to the data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
The data subject may exercise these rights by contacting the controller at the addresses indicated below.